Even though our Sisterhood has stayed busy helping others over the past 33 years, we have never lost sight of our own dream: owning a place large enough for all of us to come together as one.
In 2012, with the help of two amazing benefactors, the sisterhood found a place to call home!
The sisterhood calls our National Club House “Angel’s Landing”
Is located on 10 beautiful acres on the east coast of Florida. It is the perfect place with enough room for the Leather & Lace MC Sisterhood.
Building and improvements are on-going for:
- Facilities to help women going through breast cancer treatments for women re-entering the work environment
- for children that are in need
- for women starting over
- Motorcycle safety education
Improvements that have been accomplished:
- Cabins, set in place
- Shower House and bathrooms
- Serenity Pond with 25ft water fall
- Large meeting hall, with kitchen facilities